The Institute for Professional Practice in Heritage and the Arts will be opening a call for Organisational Partners at a later date.
Organisations who would like to develop a relationship with the Institute are invited to become ‘partners’ of the Institute.
Organisations might seek to become partners of the Institute for a variety of reasons, including:
- they share the interests of the aims of the Institute;
- they employ staff that may benefit from the professional development activities of the Institute;
- they are able to provide services to the Institute for the delivery of professional development activities.
Organisational partners of the Institute will be required to indicate how they satisfy the criteria listed below.
Organisational partner criteria:
Partners must satisfy criterion 1, and one or more additional criteria:
- organisations with a demonstrated substantial interest in issues of professional practice in the heritage and arts sectors and has policies and procedures in place relating to standards for professional practice amongst its staff, those it employs or to whom it provides funds;
- ability to offer information relating to matters of professional practice of interest to members;
- ability to provide financial, human and other resources to members or to support activities of the Institute;
- ability to provide professional development or other services to members; and
- interest in developing professional development programs in conjunction with the Institute that address professional development needs identified by the organisation.
Applications for Organisational Partners will be completed online. Applications will be verified and assessed by Institute Program Coordinators and presented to the Board for decision.